Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8 steps to bliss


 Within the turmoil of the past few years, I have found the solution to keep my spirit alive, my body healthy and my heart happy: I took decisions.


Many people haven’t stood up to life or they think they have done so, but, with no substantial outcome. They don’t dare call their soul their own, allowing themselves to get influenced by everything! That’s why they are constantly “so and so”! They are “not happy, not so well” (as “happiness cannot be constant”), they are tired and flat, they want to go out all the time to get some air, they fool about in front of the TV, they spit in the air to avoid the evil eye when “in our days, they have a job”, or, they use expressions like “I am surviving, I am struggling, I am still hanging on” etc. Could it be that they have lost the MEANING OF LIFE and are waiting for some goddess – fate to smile at them? I am not being judgmental of anyone; I am just reproducing some expressions that I hear all the time.

I want to show to you that things do not have just one aspect. The aspect changes depending on the side you choose to look at what’s happening to you. That’s what I am saying: choose, make decisions!
I am sure that many will say when reading this article that “I am on the safe and that I am not aware of their problem” or that their problem cannot be solved as they have loans, children, obligations etc


Let me tell you at this point that it is all a matter of priorities and that everything is possible, as long as one decides so. Many people I know have actually changed the negative aspects in their life with their sole purpose being the happiness they want to experience daily and not only in celebrations and bank holidays! And they made it! Why not you too? Are the others luckier than you? I don’t accept this. We create our luck ourselves and that’s about it! The rest is just words for past-time. Instead of just sitting home, waiting for a better day to come, I say that we make up our mind about the following and we start flowing with our life the way it comes, which means to accept the change of consciousness and flow towards transition. We are carrying a worldwide change, so, let’s do our best!

Useful advice for daily happiness!

I will smile every day for no particular reason

I will be grateful every day for what I have and I will stop thinking about what I don’t have

Every day I will breathe consciously before I get out of bed, making positive statements like “I deserve all the best”, “I flow smoothly through situations”, “I love and deserve love”

On a regular and frequent pace, I will do things for me; some exercise, some hobby, spending time with people that I love and fulfill me  - I will not do things just for the others

On a monthly basis (and ideally more often for whomever can do so) I will unblock and discharge myself from whatever is piling up inside me and inside my body. Of great help for this purpose can be all the energy therapies and the relative groups that are being formulated

Let me start loving myself and forgiving myself for every negative thought I have every second (this is indeed how often we have the wrong thoughts). This is the way to start feeling within us this quality of love that is not based on fear, defence and the ego. It is the quality of love that directly and magically spreads like an epidemic making you love all humans and helps you see the good side in everything

I encounter everywhere the Divine spirit. Everything is the way it should be! This “situation” is the end of an era that gradually gives its place to something NEW – see how many nice things come up when a person decides to unsettle and has nothing to lose anymore…it is at this point that a person makes the greatest leaps, talks at last through the heart ignoring all dangers set forward by the mind…it is at this point that this person LIVES life

I stop being miserable, I stop whining and having requirements. It is about time that we start giving and not only receiving! The richness we feel inside our soul when we give is inestimable…


The microcosm within which our mind resides is directly affected by its creator. And guess who this is: YOU.
I wish you the best of luck and with a bit of persistence, anything is possible! As long as one decides so! Blessings.
Namaste


Light Love Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment